Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally!



Ahhh, the simple pleasures of life...a baby's laughter, a new summer dress, a drive up the canyon, knobs for the kitchen cupboards.

I have had this on my To-Do List for over three years. I can't count how many fingernails I have ripped and chipped trying to pry my cupboards and drawers open. And finally, ...finally, Richard made my year by purchasing and installing knobs and drawer pulls. It has taken the sting out of the water damage caused by our little mishap a couple of weeks ago. Which, by the way, is going to be fine. No real damage to speak of that can't be covered up by a dishwasher or by closing the cupboard doors. You can see where the sink cabinet is a bit swollen still, but it's something that can be lived with. We were very fortunate!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I can sympathize. I like your pick. Those look great I am sure.

Jenni said...

Congratulations on your new arrival!

Tink said...

I was just thinking of knobs the other day. I don't think I will get them for a long time because, I have to open the doors in such a way that I can also undo the childlock inside. Hmmm...I can wait:)