Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TAGGED

I have been tagged:
Four places I've lived: Utah, Georgia, Colorado, Montana

Four jobs I've had: Jerry's Dairy Burger Barn, Artistic Floral, Central Bank, Park Elementary

Four things I'd like to do before I die: Serve a mission, Visit England, Kiss my grandkids, Be mortgage free.

Four favorite desserts: Cheesecake (the real stuff), Caramel Cashew Ice Cream, Strawberry milkshake, Flan from Jalisco's in Idaho Falls

Four interesting facts about me: I hate the all-american Macaroni and Cheese, I love going for long drives, I like window shopping, although I usually end up with at least one item looked at, and I enjoy learning something new.

Four favorite movies: Pride and Prejudice or anything Jane Austen, What about Bob?, Corrina, Corrina and Sound of Music

Four people I'm tagging: I'd love to hear from Betsy, Chelsey, Jenni C. and Bean, if you have the time.
Now copy and paste to your blog and tag someone else.

1 comment:

Becky said...

We both like Flan - did you know that I LIVE it Jalisco, Mexico. It's the name of our state?