Thursday, November 29, 2007

Do you remember Lovell, WY?

I was at the health food store yesterday and came across some taffy-type candies made without sugar, only honey. They had six different flavors, so I bought one of each kind (except fudge) to try. Well, they were wonderful little candies, especially the coconut and caramel ones.

So, when I got home, I checked the website that was listed on the wrappers and much to my surprise, they were manufactured in a little town called Lovell, Wyoming! I would never have guessed. We stayed there on our way back from a road trip across the midwest. I remember thinking we were out in the middle of NOWHERE. Well, apparantly it's somewhere because QueenBee Candies are born and raised right in our very own little Wyoming town.

Here's a link to check out those Praline candies...they were yummy!

Gourmet Honey Candy - Natural Honey Candy - Truffles - honeymoons - Pralines - Wax

2 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

I totally read your post all wrong! The whole time I thought you were saying CandLes, not CandIes! That was a bit confusing, but I've got it all straight now. I'll have to try those some time.

Tiffany Cramer said...

That is where I served my mission--welcome to the fact that I was in a mission where there was more livestock to teach than people. :)