Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happpy Halloween!

Gavin was an old man (he got called "Grandpa Bean" all day at school and loved it). He is wearing his grandpa's suspenders and even had some of his old after shave on. He hauled Richard's old walker (the one he used when he had back surgery) around to complete the costume.



Allison was the White Witch from Narnia. We didn't really get her hair all gnarled, but she did have glitter and glow-in-the-dark eyelashes. She also wore my old, white lace prom dress. This pose was her idea; she wanted to look as "witchly" as possible.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Gavin you look just like Grandpa he was very proud!
I am sure he was with you all day at school smiling and having a great time with you!

and Allison WOW I was a witch for Halloween too but I was in black. I must say you would have won the competition hands down that is a complelling look and a great dress!! Beautiful... thanks so much for sharing.. It would have been great to have you come by and trick or treat at our house... :) LOVE YOU MORE

DeAnna said...

Hee hee, those are cute, very witchley indeed!

Becky said...

Gavin - hilarious! Allison - nice attempt, but far too beautiful to pull it off.
Cute pictures.

onehm said...

Wonderful! These are great costumes! What cute kiddos...
I've not kept up with your cute blog.

Tink said...

ahh, now that the sticky caramel apple is off my face and hands...very cute! Allison is much prettier than the white witch in the movie but, true to form for the book. Gavin is hillarious; I wish I could have seen the walker! Thanks for sharing!

Rachelle Carling said...

Your kids look great! Love the witchy look Allisons giving. Plus your photos look awesome!

Shortcake and Company said...

Oops, the comments from the original smooch were mine--Shell forgot to log out!

Alishia said...

OH I love those kids and am so excited to see them for thanksgiving! I miss you tons! Gavin, boy what a funny kid. He polls is off very well. And as everyone has said before Allison is far too beautiful to be a bad witch. She is a very photogenic girl!