Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trouble


Allison came to me the other day and said in a very concerned tone, “Mom, I need to talk to you.” She sounded so serious! I wondered what kind of discussion we were in for. With the television turned off, I got situated on the couch. Nope. That wasn’t good enough; she requested that we move to my room. Really?

When I got to my room, she was already “prepping” the bed by taking off the bigger pillows and laying out different ones for each of us to lay on. She turned on the lamp, off the fan, closed the door and propped herself against my headboard, then waited for me. When I found my place on the bed, she took a deep breath, looked at me very seriously and said, “Mom, ….I can’t decide which two boys I like the best...Tyler or Aiden.”

5 comments:

Becky said...

AND CUTE. Both darling pictures and the stories are just as cute!

DeAnna said...

! that is so cute...and so...hmmm Carillisa..lol

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh, this story made me laugh. Allison is such a cutie. I love her little personality whether in Primary or worrying about boys. But, hey! At least she's looking at her options and worrying about others' feelings!

Alishia said...

Ha Ha! I love it! Did you tell her she is just getting started!? So how did you work that out? What did you tell her?

Anonymous said...

WOW! is that what I am in for? I love how she came to you for boy advice...hopefully she will always do that!