Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alli Had A Birthday!



My "little" girl just turned 10! I am still in shock over how fast the last 10 years have gone. I hate to consider how fast the next ten years might fly. Actually, with our plan of action, it should be fairly painful...for her.

We'll refuse to let her talk to boys, DEFINATELY won't be allowed to date them. If she is thinking about getting a driver's liscense...she can think again, because it ain't gonna happen. She will have to deal with the fact that she won't be allowed across Center or Main Street and her phone talking time will be on constant surveillance. Hopefully at this rate, the next ten should slow down considerably because I am putting my foot down and refusing to let her grow up. Sorry, Chica!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hey...ya do whatcha gotta do.

Happy Birthday, Allison!