Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Halleluhah!

I have been stressing about this race, especially the swimming part. I got online to check the rules and such, since I am only days away, and wouldn't you know it...I was wrong in my calculations! I have been swimming 1/4 mile swim for the last couple of months to get ready for this and discovered I only have to do half that! I couldn't be more relieved. I will still look funny, but at least I am only going to look funny for 1/8 mile instead of double that. Yes!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Days away?!? Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm sure you'll be fabulous!

DeAnna said...

Hey and now you can cream everyone else because your were training for double!

Amanda said...

Where were you? I didn't see you there. It was a good race. The running part about killed me, but I made it through. I'm hoping to keep trying to train so that I can keep doing it.