Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Trip Log...

While we were in New Jersey, we took a Sunday walk around the river. It was beautiful and exactly what I'd want my heaven to look like. Lucky David and Natalie...they only live a mile away from this scenic getaway. Everything was in bloom and simply breathtaking. We could have stayed there all day.




I took this for dad. It reminded me of Anne of Green Gables.




This is someone's lane to their home.



For me, this walk was one of the highlights of the whole trip.

4 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Okay...when you move call me and I'll move there too! P.S. Love the pic at the top! ;)

Becky said...

Beautiful!

utmommy said...

Wow, totally beautiful!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness gracious (listen to me, it's as if looking at the Anne of Green Gables-esque scenery has turned me into one of them), those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness, I am IN LOVE with the floral blossomy hanging trees. Gorgeous... thanks for sharing!