Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I tag Chelsey and Jenni

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Gavin was almost a year old, I had just had surgery #2 of 3 and was pregnant with Allison. We were living in Elk Ridge with R's parents. Richard was recovering from the weird aneurysm in his head and was working at Whitewater. Life pretty much stressed us out, but it's better now.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Make cookies for the neighbor who just shoveled my driveway and walkways.
2. Buy posterboard and letters for Parent Night with Activity Day girls.
3. Go to the grocery store to buy chips and cheese for Taco Soup
4. Take dinner to my other neighbor who just had a baby
5. Clean the kitchen and the pans of hamburger grease and onion ring oil from the birthday party dinner we had last night for our other, other neighbor.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:

1. I would pay off all remaining debt.
2. Travel to Europe first then anywhere I darn well pleased
3. Go on a cruise
4. Remodel my house and add on
5. Build a cabin and buy a condo in Spain


2 of my bad habits:

1. I leave my shoes all over the house. As soon as I sit down somewhere the shoes come off and there they stay until I finally pick them up.
2. Richard hates this one. I don't always clean up my hair and makeup stuff immediately upon using them. My excuse is that the curling iron has to cool off or I am in too big of a hurry to get out the door. R still complains, but I am better than when we first got married...

Places I have lived:

1. Orem, UT
2. Blanding, UT
3. Macon, GA
4. Pueblo, CO
5. Columbus, MO
6. Sandy, UT
7. Pleasant Grove, UT
8. Woodland Hills, UT
9. Provo, UT
10. Elk Ridge, UT
11. Spanish Fork, UT (I have lived here for five years now and it's the longest I have lived anywhere since I was born.)

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Bank Teller
2. Receptionist/Loan Processor
3. Floral Delivery gal
4. Waitress at the Burger Barn
5. Cherry Sorter - longest three weeks of my life, aside from the last three weeks of my pregnancy with Allison.

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. I hate the smell of gasoline
2. I had an "accident" at school and had to go home and change clothes (at the age of 31!) Long story, but it's a good one!
3. In order to sleep at night I need ear plugs, total darkness, chilly air and to lay on my right side with the blankets tucked between my knees.
4. I hate rollercoasters, fast rides or even spinning doughnuts in a snowy parking lot.
5. I was the fastest runner out of all the girls in the sixth grade.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't think I know you accident story! Sounds like a good one. I left my shoes everywhere until we moved to Mexico. Now if they come off they go right back on before I go anywhere else. If they ARE out of place it's because Lauren or Rissie has been walking around in them.

Laura F said...

I totally laughed about the hair and makeup stuff... I swear all the time to Justin that someday I'll have a countertop in my bathroom big enough to just leave it all out should I want to. Not that I would all the time, but I COULD. We can have a tiny house, I just want that countertop.

And I didn't know you'd lived so many places, and I'm amazed at all your acts of service and friendship in your to-do-list!