Friday, April 25, 2008

The Trip Gets Started

I thought I'd post a few pictures a day of our trip. I don't want to overload the system with the entire collection, but I'll share a few. For those of you who don't like trip dialogues, you might want to tune back in next week. Until then, this blog is all about NEW YORK!




We had a three hour layover in Chicago. Not fun, but we did get pictures of the kids with the Blues Brothers and had authentic Chicago Hot Dogs. (I am happy to say that according to Richard, Provo has hot dogs as good as the ones we tasted.)

After our break in Chicago, we flew on to Philly where Richard's brother picked us up. It was late and we had a long day ahead of us. We were getting up early, which was really early for us when you consider the East Coast runs two whole hours earlier than Utah, but we were taking a mini trip to upstate New York to see Palmyra and Niagra Falls.

I'll post some pictures on the sidebar of random shots and then each day add a little more of the people action as I post about some highlights.

2 comments:

Tink said...

Awesome trip! I'm so glad you guys finally got to get out that way!

RA said...

whoa! Me(rachel bean) and holly took pictures with those exact statues!!