Saturday, April 19, 2008

Screwy Heading

I am in New Jersey enjoying a great family vacation while visiting Richard's brother, David and his family. I came online to check the food blog and quickly looked at the family blog. I have discovered that on David's computer, the heading is all screwed up. This made me wonder if it is screwy looking to anyone else as well. When I posted, it looked just fine on my computer. It's a temporary heading until I can come up with something better, but I want something universal that will work on everyone's computers.

So, if you'll please leave me a quick comment and let me know if it looks weird to you, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anna said...

looks great! I have noticed that sometimes the heading and pictures are screwy on david's page so maybe it is his computer!

Becky said...

nothing screwy here. :) Enjoy Jersey!!!

Tink said...

Take lots of pictures for us! Screwy is in the eye of the beholder.

Jenni said...

Yeah, it is a little screwy on my computer. I still think it looks cool...love the background, by the way.

Shortcake and Company said...

It looks fine. It's stretches across the entire screen but it's looks great.

Laura F said...

Stretches across my entire screen, and I love it! I have my screen set hi-res so things are relatively small, I don't know if maybe that makes a difference?

DeAnna said...

Some of your words start to repeat at the edges when I am on my Mac, but that is because my browser window stretches a lot wider, so on a pc it is just fine.

Jenni said...

That last comment got me thinking...

If I shrink the size of my browser, it looks great. If I've got it on the full width of my screen, the header repeats (and is enlarged where it repeats) on the ends. When I shrink the browser down, though, it looks great!