Thursday, October 4, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

As you walk into Alli's room...


This is all stuff from inside her closet!
Poor Lexi can't get out...

I decided I had better tackle Allison's closet today while she was away at school. No need to have the owner of all this precious stuff be around to decide what goes and what stays. The thing that really gets me is, everytime I clean out her closet, we have a little "talk" where she promises to keep it clean! Someday, when my kids are all grown up and move away, I will think back on these kind of adventures and miss them, right?

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

ha ha ha ha ha sigh....

Becky said...

How could she even walk into that closet! That is so much stuff!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

It was all very strategically placed. She even had it organized, "Allison style". That mess took me all day long to get finished and organized right! Granted, I had a few breaks in between.

onehm said...

I totally cleaned out the girls' closets this evening. I keep up on it because our house is so small and so it only took about 20 minutes. But you are soooo right about it being easier if they aren't there!
I'm impressed she could get all that stuff in there!

Shortcake and Company said...

Ay carumbah! Is this what I have to look forward to with a girl? I'm not surprised you decided to tackle this task as organized as you are. Any spare time to come and help me? :)