Monday, October 1, 2007

Fall Break

















How do you like our engagement photo? Matching jackets, perfect pose, nice scenary...sunglasses on top of head. But, he's so good lookin' you probably didn't even notice the glasses.

This photo was taken in Yellowstone along the Snake River.
We spent our weekend with my parents in Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. It was a quick drive through Yellowstone, but absolutely beautiful! (Actually, the drive wasn't that quick, Richard stopped every two minutes to take a picture. He couldn't help himself. There was just too much to shoot.) The colors were amazing and we had a great time. Not to mention, it just happened to be Land-something-or-other Day and we didn't have to pay the fee to drive through either park.

6 comments:

DeAnna said...

Those are gorgeous pictures. That was a fun weekend :)

Becky said...

Oh I am jealous. Mexico doesn't get much as far as "fall colors" not to mention, I have so many great memories of Yellowstone. I am glad you had fun. And your right, I didn't notice the glasses on your handsome husband - you look great too (BTW). :)

Richard Bean said...

In my defense the sun was actually shining earlier so I quickly moved my glasses for the picture.... seeing how I forgot to remove them on the previous picture and it was aweful.

Richard Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shortcake and Company said...

I love Yellowstone. Your photos sure capture the scenery perfectly. Keep up the great posts! It sounds like you had a great time!

onehm said...

Awesome! I too am jealous!!