Friday, October 30, 2009

The New Emma...FABULOUS!!!!!



It's exactly midnight. I spent my entire evening finishing this series and I LOVED it! There are six episodes and if you are a Jane Austen fan, I guarantee you'll enjoy them all. I liked the Emma with Gwenyth Paltrow, but I choose this version over the previous one. There is more time to develop the characters. Watch it soon and tell me what you think!

This is the only place I have found that has posted this series, since it has only recently been broadcast in the UK on BBC. I can't wait until we have the DVD available!

Videos - Tudorphiles

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see it!

DeAnna said...

Is the only place to watch it online

Anna said...

I can't wait to see it! Did you watch the whole thing in 10 min clips? And did you stop your food blog? It says that the account is inactive when I went to check it out today?