Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A New Layout or Two

I have been taking a Photoshop class and it has inspired me to do a few layouts. Keep in mind, these layouts don't represent the typical digital scrapbooking you'll find on the web. You'll find more than one photo on these pages and not much by way of ribbons, buttons, flowers, swirlies, lace...(the list goes on and on), but they were fun to do regardless.

Here are some from our trip to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. We went in October of 2007 with my parents and spent most of our time taking pictures. It was gorgeous!


4 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

Beautiful! I much prefer this style of scrapbooking then one with all that stuff on the page disctracting from the photos! Way to go! I think the one of Star,WY is especially well done!

Laura F said...

Very nice! I've never been a scrapbooker, but LOVE digital stuff. I'd love to know where you're taking a photoshop class, all I've done so far is learn from friends and youtube videos. :-) Your pictures turned out beautiful!

Shortcake and Company said...

I never have cared to the bows, buttons and such. These look great! Now...are you up for giving lessons?? ;)

Tink said...

Very cool pictures, and you didn't ruin them with clutter!