Friday, February 13, 2009

I've Been Bit By the Bug!

In my de-stress from the Bathroom Construction Zone, I have found something fun to do. I'm trying my hand at very simple. It works for now. I am just excited to have "booked" a whole trip worth of photos. It's been nearly eight years since I could claim that one!

(I am taking the photoshop class from the city's community school, but I have yet to learn a whole lot more than what I already had learned from online tutorials and a sister with great tips. Next week's class will be on Quick Masks, which I know nothing about - so I'm really looking forward to that one. And I signed up for the advanced class which I'm sure will teach me a lot of new techniques and know-how. The instructor is very good and knows A LOT.)





2 comments:

Tink said...

Very promising for a "novice", I think they are as good as anything I've seen...you're a natural! (That or being on yearbook staff really paid off...okay you're a natural!)

Anna said...

Your beginner class must have taught you WAY more than mine taught me. Your layouts look great!