Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I LOVE Spring!









After a long and yard-work filled summer last year, I wasn't really in the mood to plant bulbs. Despite the overwhelming desire to cozy up and hibernate for the winter, I bought 250 bulbs of all sorts. I didn't enjoy the work then, but I am fully enjoying it now!

We also planted about ten new trees last fall, just before the frost came. The excitement over our baby bloomers is almost embarrassing. Richard and I walk the yard almost every day to check on the new fruit trees and goo-goo over the daffodils!

What is it about Spring!? Whatever it is, I love it!

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

Beautiful.

Shortcake and Company said...

I'm envious...I am determined to plant bulbs this next fall. So pretty...

Loraine said...

lovely, more please!

Becky said...

Your yard just gets better and better. What a wonderful hobby/skill. This is one of those past times that anyone driving by can benefit from. :)

Tink said...

I do the same thing. If Todd is checking out whatever I've done that day I have to follow him like an excited puppy and tell him all the details that I think might not be obvious. BTW I can't wait to see the yard:)