Monday, January 26, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

What?! A New Post! I know, I shock myself sometimes, too. This post is for those of you who have been visiting and wishing the owner of this blog would do something besides...whatever it is she does during the day that isn't blogging.

We are currently under renovation at our house. Last weekend, we impromtu decided to tear into our odeous Master bathroom. It's needed an over-haul since we moved over six years ago. It didn't take more than three hours to disassemble, but it's sure taking it's own sweet time to come back together. Here's a few photos of the demo. I better have the "after" photos to post soon or you'll have to check my sanity levels. I am getting pretty sick of constant dust and sheets over my bedroom furniture!

The bathroom was a full shower and not a tub. We are ripping out the tile and the fiberglass shower with it's really gross glass doors. The new and improved bathroom will include new tile floor and tub surround, a big, deep soaking tub, a new vanity and top, new fixtures, a can light above the tub and of course we'll have to repaint and add new baseboard. It is sure to be fantastico!




Yeah!!! A new can light above my shower/tub.
Yeah, I know, disgusting!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

How exciting! Keep us posted. I'm excited to see the finished product!

Tink said...

Ugh! I thought my remodel was bad and I almost lost my mind, yours is much worse...I guess it's worth not blogging if it's means you'll be done sooner.

Me said...

Ahhh...remodeling. It brings back such fond memories of childhood. Good luck living with sheetrock dust and paint fumes.

Natalie said...

I am jealous! My master bath is hunter green with nice oak cabinets. We can't decide what to do with it so it just stays beautiful.....