Monday, December 3, 2007

It Finally Snowed!!!



The kids had so much fun! They invited Taylor and Ethan over and for two and a half hours, they played and built a snow fort. Richard went out and helped, which made it even better for the kids. At one point, Alli and Ethan pounded on the door to come in. I grabbed the broom to brush them off before they came inside. When I opened the door, they only needed to have me help them loosen a scarf and use the bathroom. Within minutes they were back outside. The only light they had was for a half an hour as the sun went down. The rest of the fort was concocted in the dark. Now their prayers include keeping the fort from melting!

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

How cute...I can't wait to have kids!

Becky said...

Wow there is quite a bit of snow there! YAY! I was beginning to worry that we were going to be coming home to a brown Utah...which still might happen, but it's fun to see prospects. Especially with such CUTE kids and fun stories!

Shortcake and Company said...

What a great post! I remember playing in the snow for hours when I was a kid. Fort and all! What a great memory to create.

onehm said...

How sweet. Love that they were having fun outside in all that snow!

And I LOVED Gavin's response about his glasses~ Way to go, dude!